Mandi Bahauddin (Sher Gondal): A meeting to review progress of “health reforms road map” was held other day at DC office. The DC Muzaffar Sial presided over the meeting that was attended by Chief Executive Officer Health Dr Zia Ullah Sadaquee, Assistant Commissioners of all three subdivisions of the district, ADC (R) Afzaal Warriach, District Health Officer, Medical Superintendents DHQ hospital and in charge officers THQ hospitals. The CEO health briefed the meeting on performance of the medical facilities and the number of outdoor and indoor patients. Talking about medicines stocks, he said 90 percent medicines had been purchased and the remaining 10 percent would be purchased soon to complete the authorized stock. He also stated that all out efforts were being made to improve provision of medical treatment to patients who report sick on medical facilities including rural and basic health centers of rural area. The DC appreciated the efforts of medical staff and directed CEO health to get faulty air conditioners repaired and complete purchase of new ones before start of summer season. He however pointed out some BIUs where service delivery target reportedly was not achieved and directed ACS and CEO health to take notice of these shortcomings and make sure that all health facilities in rural areas give 100 percent output.